ASTIGRAN ONLINE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARE YOU ASTIG ENOUGH TO BE ON TOP?

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC" Empty
PostSubject: Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC"   Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC" EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:47 pm

RANTASTIC is a new Ran EP4 based server developed and managed by ASTIGRAN Admin/GM (its me). It is created to serve as a remedy for the previous EP3 server (ASTIGRAN) while it is having a TEMPORARY OFFLINE MODE due to its development stage. Also, one of the BIG factor why ASTIGRAN is offline because the processor of the server (Intel Quad Q6600) has some issues. Sad to say the processor has no more shop warranty that is why I can't have it replace that easily. But dont worry, ASTIGRAN will be back soon once all the needed software and hardware are ready. For now, you can try my new EP4 server RANTASTIC. For more info about RANTASTIC, you can visit this site

http://rantastic.niceboard.org/portal.htm

Possible Question/s of ASTIGRAN players:

1. Need pa ba naming mag register sa Rantastic?
Answer: Yes. Since this is a new server, definitely its database is fresh and new.

2. Pede bang ilipat ung mga donated skills, stats, sa bagong character namin sa RANTASTIC?
Answer: No. As mentioned, this is a new server.

3. Pano po yung mga dinonate namin sa ASTIGRAN sayang naman yun.
Answer: All your past donations for ASTIGRAN are for ASTIGRAN (only). Although the GM of ASTIGRAN is the same GM of RANTASTIC, RANTASTIC is not ASTIGRAN. Your donated skills, donated stats, donated items are STILL SAVED or RECORDED in ASTIGRAN's server. Like what I have said, "ASTIGRAN will be back soon once all the needed software and hardware are ready." So hindi pa din sayang ang mga donations nyo dati.

By the way let me asked you? What is the meaning of Donation? Let's look at the meaning of DONATION in dictionary.

donation
Noun
1. the act of donating
2. a contribution to a charity or other organization [Latin donum gift]

donation
by Collins
1) noun, the act of giving, esp to a charity
2) noun, a contribution

Sapilitan ba ang donation? Pinilit ko ba kayong mag donate? Hindi ba kusang loob dapat kapag mag dodonate ka sa mga nangangailangan? Bakit may donation sa mga private servers? Bakit donation ang tawag? I hope you know why there is DONATION in private servers. But for those who does not know. Here some of the reasons:

- to help the GM paying electric bills, internet bills, hardware upgrades and part replacements etc.

If you are the owner of private server, papayag ka ba na mag operate ng server from 24 hours for free? If its free, san ka kukuha ng pambayad ng kuryente mo? San ka kukuha ng pambayad ng internet mo? San ka kukuha ng pambili ng pc parts kung nasira ang ibang pyesa ng computer mo?

I repeat, ASTIGRAN is not yet close. It is just in the period of Maintenance. Therefore, your donations to ASTIGRAN are not useless or waste of money. Isipin nyo din na nakatulong kayo sa GM because of your donations. Besides, nagamit nyo naman yung mga items, skills at stats na dinonate nyo right? Most of all, nag enjoy din kayo kahit papano.

Time will come, ASTIGRAN and RANTASTIC will operate at the same time on a different computers. Just give me a time to raise a budget for a new server PC for ASTIGRAN. By the way, RANTASTIC is running on "Intel i7 processor". I purchased a brand new and expensive server pc just for this Server.

Thank you for supporting wowowee, este ASTIGRAN pala. Just be patient and wait for its return. For now, I introduce "RANTASTIC" that will open this October 1, 2009. I will upload Rantastic Full Client on Sept. 29, 2009. See you in the game.

Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC" RANTASTICLOGO
Back to top Go down
http://astig-ran.niceboard.net

Introducing New EP4 Server "RANTASTIC"
Page 1 of 1